A Blobwork Orange A Blobwork Orange

RaspberrySocomMemorial RaspberrySocomMemorial

BEAUTIFUL.

I cried.

I LOVE YOU RASPBERRY.

Drakojan Skies Aco (Full) Drakojan Skies Aco (Full)

Incredible.

Seriously, this is one of the best shooters I've ever played. The only one better would have to be RaidenX. You should make this into a console game. I'd buy it, and I'm sure hundreds of other people would too.

[KK] Kitty Slammer 2 [KK] Kitty Slammer 2

620 yards.

Better than the last one. Who doesn't like hitting Saddam?

kenny responds:

NO ONE! THAT'S WHO!

[KK] Kitty Slammer [KK] Kitty Slammer

Better than most.

I have to admit, it seems like the Kitty Krew might be getting better. I kind of liked this. I can't really give too many points for originality, but it seemed like it had some effort put into it. I also liked the new intro.

Adventures of Butt v0.1 Adventures of Butt v0.1

What is your target audience? What's the point?

Okay, so you're a flying ass who flies around shooting shit in bird mouths, and the birds have just a head, and then you come to the boss, a giant cloud that shoots gas at you, and you shoot poop in his mouth and he blows up.

...No. This might be funny to elementary school kids, but to us, it's just unfunny. Don't even think about making the full version.

Gar@RRfG@KeerrFFjj@@@@@@@ Gar@RRfG@KeerrFFjj@@@@@@@

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @WTF?!?!?!

I've watched this about a dozen times, and I still have no idea what is going on here. I wish I was around back when the original Clocks were still active. Now all that's left is their movies and their legacy... :(

Excellent movie.

The Portal Guardian The Portal Guardian

Know what's funny?

Almost everyone who hates this is a Foamy fanboy.

Anyway, this is a really fun game. I liked the end. Foamy=OWNED.
Nice touch.

( ellipsis ) ( ellipsis )

My arm...

I swear, I am addicted to this game. If I keep playing it as much as I do, I'm going to end up with carpal tunnel. Great game.

Soap Bubble II Soap Bubble II

Really excellent job

I liked it. Very good concept, and the graphics and animation were superb. The final level took me about three tries to beat, but I managed to escape the missile and get out of the factory. You should make another one.